Napalm Records has announced the signing of Orlando, Florida-based hard rockers ALTER BRIDGE to a new record deal for all territories excluding North America.
"We are pleased to announce we will be joining forces with Napalm Records as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are very excited to see what the future brings and look forward to reconnecting with our fans in 2016," says ALTER BRIDGE frontman Myles Kennedy.
Thomas Caser, CEO of Napalm Records, states: "This is a groundbreaking signing for our label. To work with one of the best and biggest rock acts of our times marks a new time-bill for us. We will go above and beyond to make the upcoming album the huge success it deserves!"
ALTER BRIDGE is currently working on its fifth album with producer Michael "Elvis" Baskette for a fall release.
In a recent interview with Myglobalmind, ALTER BRIDGE guitarist Mark Tremonti stated about the progress of the recording sessions for the band's new CD: "We are hoping to have it out the later part of September, because we have another European tour scheduled for early November and we want people to be familiar with it before we go over there."
Regarding what fans can expect from the next ALTER BRIDGE album, Tremonti previously told TeamRock Radio: "It could go in any direction. I've got a ton of ideas in all different styles. Last time, it was just one heavy idea after another and hopefully this time we can branch out and bring something new to the table."
ALTER BRIDGE's last album, "Fortress", was released in 2013 and featured the Active Rock Top 15 single "Addicted To Pain".
When ALTER BRIDGE is on hiatus, Kennedy can be found fronting Slash's band, SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY & THE CONSPIRATORS.
Tremonti released the third effort from his band TREMONTI, titled "Dust", on April 29.
Photo credit: Carlos Amoedo