Rock Against Diabetes is gearing up for its upcoming event on August 23 in Las Vegas at the DeepRockDrive venue by auctioning off spectacular music memorabilia and instruments donated by celebrities and artists in support of the event.
Featured items are:
* A three-hour private guitar lesson with GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal in the New York City Gibson showroom. Winner will receive a guitar, a one-of-a-kind private lesson, signed Bumblefoot T-shirt, and signed CDs, including Bumblefoot's new solo release, "Abnormal".
* A Minarik Lotus guitar, autographed by ALL of the houseguests of "Big Brother 9", Evel Dick Donato, Janelle Pierzina, and loads more of the cast and crew of the "Big Brother" series
* A Vigier Excalibur Bumblefoot model, signed by Bumblefoot himself
* Minarik Inferno bass, autographed by MOTRHEAD
* Sets of VIP R.A.D. tickets, only 50 sets in existence
Lots of other autographed memorabilia from such artists as KORN, SMASHING PUMPKINS, TRIUMPH, BUCKCHERRY, Y&T, HELLYEAH and WOLFMOTHER.
For more information, go to this location.