The soundtrack for Quentin Tarantino's heavily anticipated music-laden film "Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" was announced today. The soundtrack will release globally through Columbia Records on July 26 in line with the nationwide film release. Personally curated by Tarantino himself, the soundtrack is a love letter to the music of 1960s-era Hollywood. The "Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" soundtrack features over 20 standout tracks from artists such as PAUL REVERE & THE RAIDERS, DEEP PURPLE and Neil Diamond, as well as vintage radio advertisements, creating a true time capsule of a golden era of filmmaking.
The soundtrack will be available both physically on CD as well as digitally across all retailers. The soundtrack will also be available on vinyl.
Keeping with Tarantino's status as a true collector and lover of vinyl, there will be several special editions of the vinyl, each packed with bonuses. Available on release weekend is a small-batch limited-edition vinyl available exclusively at Amoeba Records in Hollywood and Quentin Tarantino's New Beverly Cinema. There is a wider vinyl release this fall, with the Deluxe Vinyl (220 gram heavyweight "tequila sunrise" colored vinyl, gatefold package with four 11x17 numbered posters, a "Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" 24x36 poster and one "Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" 11x17 Map); an Indie Retail exclusive (180 gram heavyweight orange vinyl, gatefold package with a "Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" 24x36 poster and one "Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" 11x17 Map) and the Standard Vinyl which includes a "Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" 11x17 Map.
"Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" soundtrack track listing:
01. Treat Her Right - ROY HEAD & THE TRAITS
02. Ramblin' Gamblin' Man - THE BOB SEGER SYSTEM
Boss Radio Feat. Humble Harve
03. Hush - DEEP PURPLE
04. Mug Root Beer Advertisement
05. Hector - THE VILLAGE CALLERS
06. Son Of A Lovin' Man - BUCHANAN BROTHERS
07. Paxton Quigley's Had the Course (from the MGM film Three in the Attic) - CHAD & JEREMY
08. Tanya Tanning Butter Advertisement
09. Good Thing - PAUL REVERE & THE RAIDERS
10. Hungry - PAUL REVERE & THE RAIDERS
11. Choo Choo Train - THE BOX TOPS
12. Jenny Take a Ride - MITCH RYDER AND THE DETROIT WHEELS
13. Kentucky Woman - DEEP PURPLE
14. The Circle Game - BUFFY SAINTE-MARIE
Boss Radio Feat. The Real Don Steele:
15. Mrs. Robinson - SIMON & GARFUNKEL
16. Numero Uno Advertisement
17. Bring a Little Lovin' - LOS BRAVOS
18. Suddenly / Heaven Sent Advertisement
19. Vagabond High School Reunion
20. KHJ Los Angeles Weather Report
21. The Illustrated Man Advertisement / Ready For Action
22. Hey Little Girl - Dee Clark
23. Summer Blonde Advertisement
24. Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show - Neil Diamond
25. Don't Chase Me Around (from the MGM film GAS-S-S-S) - Robert Corff
26. Mr. Sun, Mr. Moon - PAUL REVERE & THE RAIDERS (feat. Mark Lindsay)
27. California Dreamin' - Jose Feliciano
28. Dinamite Jim (English Version) - I Cantori Moderni di Alessandroni
29. You Keep Me Hangin' On (Quentin Tarantino Edit) - VANILLA FUDGE
30. Miss Lily Langtry (cue from The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean) - Maurice Jarre
31. KHJ Batman Promotion
"Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" visits 1969 Los Angeles, where everything is changing, as TV star Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) make their way around an industry they hardly recognize anymore. The ninth film from the writer-director features a large ensemble cast and multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood's golden age. The film also stars Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate plus Al Pacino, Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Dakota Fanning, Bruce Dern, Lena Dunham, and more.
"Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood" opens nationwide in theatres on July 26.