DROWNING POOL, NICKELBACK, SALIVA, ENDO To Appear On 'Daredevil' Soundtrack
DROWNING POOL (featuring ROB ZOMBIE), NICKELBACK, SALIVA and ENDO are among the artists appearing on the soundtrack to the hotly anticipated film "Daredevil", due Feb. 4 from Wind-Up Records. "Daredevil" the movie is expected to receive a theatrical release on Valentine's Day (Feb. 14).
The complete track listing for "Daredevil" is as follows:
01. FUEL - "Won't Back Down"
02. THE CALLING - "For You"
03. SALIVA - "Bleed for Me"
04. SEETHER - "Hang On"
05. NICKELBACK - "Learn the Hard Way"
06. DROWNING POOL feat. ROB ZOMBIE - "The Man Without Fear"
07. NAPPY ROOTS feat. MARCOS CURIEL of P.O.D. - "Right Now"
08. MOBY - "Evening Rain"
09. EVANESCENCE - "Bring Me To Life"
10. CHEVELLE - "Until You're Reformed"
11. HOOBASTANK - "Right Before Your Eyes"
12. PALOALTO - "Fade Out/In"
13. REVIS - "Caught in the Rain"
14. BOYSETSFIRE - "High Wire Escape Artist"
15. AUTOPILOT OFF - "Raise Your Rifles"
16. GRAEME REVELL and MIKE EINZIGER - "Daredevil Theme (Blind Justice Remix)"
17. EVANESCENCE - "My Immortal"
18. FINGER ELEVEN - "Sad Exchange"
19. ENDO - "Simple Lies"
20. 12 STONES - "Let Go"
To comment on a
story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of
does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.
reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends).