According to DemocratAndChronicle.com, at least five people were accused of driving drunk after the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival concert Tuesday night (July 26) at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center in Darien Center, New York.
The following people were charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor:
* 23-year-old East Rochester woman, who was also charged with aggravated DWI, a misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
* 45-year-old Hamburg, Erie County woman who was also charged with aggravated DWI, and failure to obey a police officer and improper turn signal both traffic infractions.
* An Amherst, Erie County man who was also charged driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent and following too closely.
* 29-year-old Buffalo man who was also charged with driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, both misdemeanors, and was ticketed for inadequate exhaust, a violation.
* 29-year-old North Tonawanda, Niagara County woman who was also charged with driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent.
As previously reported, 15 people were arrested during Friday night's (July 22) MTLEY CRE, POISON and NEW YORK DOLLS concert at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center. Eight people, all from outside the area, were charged with underage drinking. All were issued tickets to appear August 15 in Darien Town Court.