Jay Leno joked during his "Tonight Show" monologue on Thursday night (July 13),"Hey, did you hear about this? Small fire at the London home of Ozzy Osbourne last week. Luckily, Ozzy was not hurt. What happened was Ozzy woke up, saw the flames, thought he was in hell and went back to bed again."
As previously reported, flames scorched Ozzy Osbourne's English country mansion on July 6, the result of a faulty lamp, according to The Associated Press.
Neither Ozzy and his wife Sharon nor their children were at the house in Jordans, 40 kilometres west of London, when the fire occurred, a family spokesperson said. Paramedics treated a member of the household staff for smoke inhalation.
The blaze caused minor fire and smoke damage to the entrance hallway of the mansion.
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne had to flee the mansion last year when a fire broke out in their living room.