KISS, America's #1 gold-record-award-winning group of all time in all categories (RIAA),gears up in 2017 for a new European tour.
KISS celebrates another milestone, reaching 125 new licensing partners worldwide, adding to the juggernaut of all music licensing/merchandising entities' thousands of products over a 43-year history!
Among its 125 new licensing partners, KISS holds the distinction of introducing unique products into the market, including the band's first-time-ever mobile game (for IOS, Android and Kindle),KISS digital emojis and KISS sticker packs for mobile messaging, KISS photo booths and KISS crane games in malls, parks and entertainment centers around the globe and even a KISS high-performance racing bike!
Epic Rights, KISS's exclusive worldwide licensing and merchandising partner, announces the following roster of licensees with unique and on-trend products.
New licensees with worldwide rights include:
* Dynamite Entertainment (comic books and graphic novels)
* Sproing Publishing (digital mobile video game)
* Swyft Media (virtual goods — emojis, stickers, frames, overlays, themes, wallpapers, avatars)
* Apple Industries (photo booths and branded prints)
* Sciacallo Bikes (carbon racing bikes)
* Staramba (3D printed figurines)
* New Ray Toys (long hauler model trucks)
New licensees with North American rights include:
* Pangea Brands LLC (waffle makers, toasters, popcorn makers)
* S&B Entertainment (branded vending and crane machines)
* Wish Factory (pet products and automotive)
* Rhode Island Novelty (amusement products) — North America plus Mexico
* AJJ Enterprises (cornhole/bean bag toss)
* Card Corporation (debit cards and credit cards)
KISS co-founders Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons jointly said: "We have always believed that to be successful, in life and in music, you've got to keep moving forward. No one wins standing still and we have always refused to live within the limitations of others. Our decades of record-breaking merchandising success is rooted in our motivation to give our fans what they want. Dell and his team at Epic Rights are always on the lookout for what's new, what's trending, and how KISS can be a part of it."
Other licensees adding to this momentous milestone of 125 partners include Dead Tentacles (worldwide),Fun.com (worldwide),PSD Underwear (worldwide),KISS4Sale (North America),Breygent Marketing (North America),CMD a.k.a. FigPin (North America),Eurographics (North America),iCup (North America),Imaginarium Goods (North America),OT Sports (North America),Robert Kaufman Fabrics (North America),Get Down Art (North America),Odd Sox (North America) and Philcos (Canada).
"The past 18 months have been among the band's most prolific of the past 40 years, and a key factor in building the KISS brand globally is the their continuous engagement with fans through touring and social media," explained Epic Rights executive VP of global licensing Lisa Streff. "KISS has more gold album awards than any other American band, and they continue to sell out tour dates and events around the world. They have encouraged Epic to explore and develop every opportunity when it comes to reaching out to their millions of ardent fans in every corner of the globe." Streff adds: "KISS have always been innovators and risk takers, and it continues to pay off in terms of developing unique and interesting licensing partnerships."