VAN HALEN, Elton John, Drake and Sam Smith will headline this year's Music Midtown festival at Piedmont Park on Friday, September 18 and Saturday, September 19 in Atlanta. The annual festival, which began in 1994, will also feature chart toppers such as Lenny Kravitz, Billy Idol, PANIC! AT THE DISCO and Tove Lo.
"Every year, we strive to take the festival to a new level and this year is certainly no exception," said Peter Conlon, President of Live Nation Atlanta. "With the addition of a fourth stage and this year's stellar lineup, I think we have done it again!"
Tickets for the festival go on sale this Saturday, June 27 at 10 a.m. EST via www.musicmidtown.com, www.livenation.com or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000. As the official credit card of Music Midtown, Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning Wednesday, June 24 at 10 a.m. EST through Friday, June 26 at 10 p.m. through Citi's Private Pass Program.
Early Bird 2-Day General admission tickets are $ 136.00 (while supplies last) and regular 2-day General Admission tickets are $ 156.00. VIP packages will be available for an enhanced festival experience to include:
VIP $600.00 Weekend Ticket
* Admission to Festival
* Dedicated VIP Entrances
* Complimentary food, beer and wine
* Preferred Stage Viewing Areas
* Centrally located lounge area
* Private Air Conditioned Restrooms
* First opportunity to purchase VIP packages for 2016
Super VIP $ 1,200 Weekend Ticket
* Admission to Festival
* Dedicated Super VIP Entrance
* Valet Parking
* Luxury Lounge located at the Electric Ballroom Stage
* Exclusive Viewing Decks at Electric Ballroom & Roxy Stages
* Gourmet catered fare by Zac Brown's Southern Ground and full open bar
* Transportation between Electric Ballroom and Roxy Stages
* Official festival poster and t-shirt
* Private Air-Conditioned restrooms
* First opportunity to purchase Super VIP packages for 2016
All tickets are subject to applicable service charges and acts, event time and date are subject to change.
The schedule for the two-day concert event, along with other exciting details, will be released leading up to the event.
Last year, Music Midtown generated an economic impact of $50,000,000 within the city of Atlanta over the two-day concert weekend, a number that is expected to grow again this year.
For more information, visit www.musicmidtown.com.