OZZY OSBOURNE Is 'Doing Really Well,' Less Than A Month After Tour Cancelation
April 23, 2019
Jack Osbourne says that Ozzy Osbourne is "doing really well," less than a month after health struggles forced the BLACK SABBATH singer to cancel all of his live appearances through the end of the year.
In early April, Ozzy postponed all his 2019 tour dates, both in North America and Europe, as he recovers from an injury sustained while dealing with his recent bout of pneumonia. The BLACK SABBATH frontman fell at his Los Angeles home, aggravating years-old injuries from his 2003 ATV accident that required surgery last month. Ozzy will remain under doctor's care in Los Angeles as he recovers.
Jack, who is currently promoting his paranormal investigation show "Portals To Hell", which airs on the Travel Channel, was asked for an update on Ozzy's health status during an appearance on "The Jenny McCarthy Show". Jack responded (see video below): "He's doing really well. He's good. He's getting back on his feet, so he's good."
In a separate interview with People, Jack said about his father: "He's doing good. He's back to being his cynical old self, [which] is always a good sign. When he's complaining about mundane things, you know he's good. Yeah, he's back to normal. When everything on TV sucks and everything in the house is broken, he's in a good spot."
Most of the 2019 shows on Ozzy's last full world tour will be rescheduled beginning in February 2020. Fans are being asked to hold on to their original tickets, as they will be honored for the rescheduled dates. Because some of the 2019 dates were festival appearances, not all will be rescheduled.