SAXON: 'I've Got To Rock' Video Featuring LEMMY, ANGRY ANDERSON, ANDI DERIS Available
October 17, 2007
SAXON's video for the song "I've Got To Rock (To Stay Alive)", featuring guest appearances by Lemmy Kilmister (MOTÖRHEAD),Angry Anderson (ROSE TATTOO) and Andi Deris (HELLOWEEN) can be viewed at this location (Real Media). The clip is featured on the British heavy metal veterans' upcoming double DVD, "To Hell And Back Again", due on November 19 (Germany: November 16; U.S.: November 20) via SPV. "To Hell And Back Again" comes in a top-quality digipak featuring over five hours of playing time and is a perfect example of an excellent price/performance ratio. The double DVD will be released in a 16:9 image format and 2.0 Dolby Digital & 5.1 Audio sound formats.
DVD 1 consists of 15 chapters with lots of interesting glimpses of the band's life between two albums, starting with the "Lionheart" studio recordings and continuing with heaps of clips from the subsequent tour (the tour start in Kiel, sequences from the Graspop Metal Meeting and Wacken Open Air 2004 festivals, shows in London, Glasgow, Paris, and Pratteln, among others, plus the grand finale in Prague),and scenes from the video shoots for "Witchfinder General" and "Beyond The Grave". Most of the 15 chapters include at least one live track, the end of DVD 1 featuring full versions of each number. Makes over two hours playing time all in all.
DVD 2 includes the official "Beyond The Grave", "Witchfinder General", "If I Was You" and "Let Me Feel Your Power" video clips, plus the brand-new, previously unreleased "I've Got To Rock (To Stay Alive)" with guest appearances by Lemmy Kilmister (MOTÖRHEAD),Angry Anderson (ROSE TATTOO) and Andi Deris (HELLOWEEN). The song will be available as an Internet single download from October 19. DVD 2 is rounded off with live cuts from Switzerland's Rocksound festival, the Rock For Asia event, and a live duet by Biff Byford and Doro Pesch (performing the JUDAS PRIEST classic "You've Got Another Thing Comin'"). Another three hours of SAXON pulling out all the stops!
"To Hell And Back Again" DVD track listing:
"To Hell and Back Again" (The Movie)
01. Intro 02. Lionheart Recordings 03. The Artwork 04. Back To Live 05. The Videos 06. Bring Lionheart On The Streets 07. Wacken Rocks 08. Saxon Over Russia 09. Release Party 10. The Tour Begins 11. UK Invasion 12. Cardiff 13. Wolverhampton 14. Glasgow 15. Southern Europe 16. Best Crew In The World 17. The Tour Comes To An End 18. Grande Finale 19. Circle Of Life 20. Outro
"To Hell And Back Again" (The Soundtrack)
01. The Return 02. Lionheart 03. Dragons Lair 04. Backs To The Wall 05. Princess Of The Night 06. Jack Tars 07. English Man O War 08. To Live By The Sword/Unleash The Beast 09. In The Court Of The Crimson King 10. Wheels Of Steel 11. Dogs Of War 12. Crusader 13. 747 (Strangers In The Night) 14. Flying On The Edge
01. Beyond The Grave 02. Witchfinder General 03. If I Was You 04. Let Me Feel Your Power 05. I've Got To Rock To Stay Alive (feat. Lemmy Kilmister, Angry Anderson and Andi Deris)
SAXON feat. Doro Pesch:
01. You've Got Another Thing Comin'
01. Heavy Metal Thunder 02. Dogs Of War 03. Strong Arm Of The Law 04. Witchfinder General 05. Backs To The Wall 06. Solid Balls Of Rock 07. Motorcycle Man 08. Dragons Lair 09. To Hell And Back Again 10. Princess Of The Night 11. Wheels Of Steel 12. Crusader
Rock For Asia:
01. Man And Machine 02. Requiem (We Will Remember)
A re-release of the album "Unleash The Beast" will be out on November 19, 2007 (Germany: November 16, 2007; U.S.: November 20, 2007). In addition to the eleven original songs on the album, there will be two live bonus tracks ("Crusader" and "Solid Ball Of Rock"),recorded in Germany during the 1995 "Dogs of War" world tour. The re-release is completed by fascinating liner notes courtesy of vocalist Biff Byford and a new booklet with previously unreleased photos.
Watch video of SAXON performing a cover of the JUDAS PRIEST classic "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" (with special guest Doro Pesch):
BLABBERMOUTH.NET uses the Facebook Comments plugin to let people comment on content on the site using their Facebook account. The comments reside on Facebook servers and are not stored on BLABBERMOUTH.NET. To comment on a BLABBERMOUTH.NET story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of BLABBERMOUTH.NET and BLABBERMOUTH.NET does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details. BLABBERMOUTH.NET reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends).